Jun 11, 2013

Muppet Stories

I have moved the first two Muppet Stories sets from Flickr to my web site. The second set had about 350 photos and it was quite a lot of work to transfer all those to HTML pages. One thing that increases the time required for the process is that I take screenshots of all the texts under the story photos in Flickr. At least Windows 7 and 8 include a cutting tool that lets you select a part of the screen to be saved as a PNG image.


The reason I'm doing this is to be able to check later the exact text I had under the photo, if necessary. I do have everything in text files on my computer, but sometimes I have made changes to the text later in Flickr without updating the corresponding script file.

No comments:

Post a Comment